loading
Papers

Research.Publish.Connect.

Paper

Author: Yayah Rahyasih

Affiliation: Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung and Indonesia, Indonesia

ISBN: 978-989-758-314-8

Keyword(s): Classroom Management, Joyful Learning, Learning Model.

Abstract: Joyful learning is really influencing the condition and situation of learning. Therefore, the teacher is demanded to be able to implement the concept that can create fun situation inside the classroom so that the student feel comfortable during teaching and learning activity. This research implemented a descriptive and qualitative method. While the objectives of joyful learning itself are encourage the learning ability of the student make the teaching learning process is fun and satisfy for the student and to give charity fully towards happiness, intelligent, competency, and success. A joyful learning process can be done by: first, by arranging a comfortable room design by fulfilling health, Second, by a living and varied learning management that is implementing pattern and model of learning, a relevant media and learning sources and also teacher movements that can increase students’ learning motivation. From the result and discussion, it can be concluded that most of students (67%) d o not feel a fun learning situation, and the rest (33%) mention they are happy. It is the situation that should be handling immediately because learning should be fun, for that it needs another effort for creating joyful learning completely. (More)

PDF ImageFull Text

Download
CC BY-NC-ND 4.0

Sign In Guest: Register as new SciTePress user now for free.

Sign In SciTePress user: please login.

PDF ImageMy Papers

You are not signed in, therefore limits apply to your IP address 3.227.2.109

In the current month:
Recent papers: 100 available of 100 total
2+ years older papers: 200 available of 200 total

Paper citation in several formats:
Rahyasih, Y. (2017). The Implementation of Classroom Management Concept Towards Joyful Learning on Learning Activity.In 1st International Conference on Educational Sciences - Volume 2: ICES, ISBN 978-989-758-314-8, pages 139-143. DOI: 10.5220/0007046506880692

@conference{ices17,
author={Yayah Rahyasih.},
title={The Implementation of Classroom Management Concept Towards Joyful Learning on Learning Activity},
booktitle={1st International Conference on Educational Sciences - Volume 2: ICES,},
year={2017},
pages={139-143},
publisher={SciTePress},
organization={INSTICC},
doi={10.5220/0007046506880692},
isbn={978-989-758-314-8},
}

TY - CONF

JO - 1st International Conference on Educational Sciences - Volume 2: ICES,
TI - The Implementation of Classroom Management Concept Towards Joyful Learning on Learning Activity
SN - 978-989-758-314-8
AU - Rahyasih, Y.
PY - 2017
SP - 139
EP - 143
DO - 10.5220/0007046506880692

Login or register to post comments.

Comments on this Paper: Be the first to review this paper.